I have been talking about Grove for years now and I will NEVER get sick of it and now that I own a business that I have to keep clean, on top of my house, my love is even stronger. I wanted to share their January special with you guys because I took advantage of it myself!
Do you love free stuff?
Thats a silly question because we all love free stuff! Right now, when you place your first order of $20 you’ll receive a free Mrs. Meyer’s trio + caddy + walnut scrubber sponges to help you kick off the New Year strong. Hi…thats the best deal of the New Year! So stop reading this post and go grab your freebies, I will wait.
PRO DEAL : If you spend $39, you’ll get a beautiful stoneware tray for free! It’s perfect for corralling dish soap and a sponge to keep your countertops tidy.
Alright now let’s talk on how to use these new tools to keep your house clean, everyday. I’m not sure about you but when my house is messy my mind feels cluttered and then I’m a cranky lady, WATCH OUT! I have 5 super simple tips I use to keep things running smooth.
- Load of laundry every night: Every single night I start a load of laundry, in the the AM it goes in the dryer, when I get home from work I fold & put it away…repeat. This is crucial to me because if not laundry takes over our house and then it’s just downhill from there. I recommend starting this on a Monday, that way on Sunday you can catch all up and be ready to rock it.
- A clean kitchen before bed: This one wasn’t super easy for me but now that I’m in the groove I wonder how I ever lived before. I 100% DO NOT go to bed until my kitchen is clean. That means the dishwasher going (so I can unload in the am), counters cleaned, table picked up, and the clutter that lives on my island is returned to it’s rightful home. It may sound like a drag because lets face it tossing on some sweats and binging Netflix before bed sound so much more fun, but I promise you will thank me.
- Keep a laundry basket in your lived in spaces: Sounds silly huh? But keeping a laundry basket in the area you and your family frequent the most makes pick up a lot easier. I have my kids help me toss everything that doesn’t belong in that space into the basket and then we go room to room putting it all in it’s home.
- Haul out the toys: I’m not a mom who buys my kids toys…like ever. Maybe I’m mean but they will survive. Still every 2 months I haul out our toy room. Broken toys, missing puzzles, and any other junk gets tossed. Then the girls and I go through and donate toys they haven’t played with in those two months. It really helps keep the space fresh and keeps my kids interested in what they do what. They get very overwhelmed when they walk into their toy room and it’s bursting full. Mom, you’ll be thankful because cleanup will be much easier too!
- Get your caddy stocked: I actually have 2 of these caddies from Grove and keep one on each floor of my house and I replace stuff when it gets half full. That way I never ever run out of my cleaning products and sheer madness doesn’t set in!
Now if you didn’t go claim your free gift get going. Place that order sister and make your life easier!